- Granite Tiles For Bedroom
- Marble Tiles For Stairs
- Porcelain slab for kitchen counter tops
- Marble flooring tiles for Bedroom
- Best places where we can use granite tiles
- Slate mosaic tiles for a Fireplace
- Difference between polished and unpolished marble floor tile
- Mosaic tiles and it's variant for decorative flooring option
- Slate tiles for kitchen Backsplash
- Are marble tiles best for shower walls?
What is tiles and how it is different from slab? - A tile is usually a thin object of square or rectangular. Tile is a built-in part of hard-wearing material that is used to cover ceramic, stone, metal, baked clay, even glass, which is usually covered with roofs, floors, walls, or other objects like tablets.
Slate tiles are a popular choice for many homeowners due to its natural sheen and long-lasting beauty. They are metamorphic rocks composed of compressed mud, and when split into different layers; they are formed into decorative tiles
There is always a natural charm when it comes to using natural floor tiles for your home floors. They are robust, practical, hard-wearing, hygienic and suited to complement any given room decor.