Marble Tile is a good choice for counter top but it need high maintenance cost because it’s stained and scratched value is greater than other tiles. Only a small spill of tea, coffee or mustard oil can ruin your brand-new floor. Means you need extra care about your marble floor to maintain its real beauty, or you will need an address of right stone professional that refinish them on low amount of money.
- Is dakota brown granite tile good for kitchen counter tops?
- Colour ideas with white marble tiles
- Is Thassos marble expensive?
- Brazilian Slate Tile: A Great Option for Outdoor Patios
- Discover the Benefits of Brazilian Slate Tiles for Your Home: Durability, Texture, Natural Beauty, and More
- Add Elegance to Your Floors with Empress Green Marble Tiles from MarbleWarehouse.com
- Marble Tile: The Perfect Choice for Your Bathroom
- The Pros and Cons of Different Finishes for Travertine Tiles
- Basic difference between marble and tiles
- Quartzite Vs Granite slabs for Kitchen Counter top
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- April 2022
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
Why Marble for Counter Top?
Posted by Admin on 4/26/2019 to Guide for Marble Slab
Trendy Granite Floor Tile Patterns to Inspire Appreciation
Posted by Admin on 4/14/2019 to Guide for Granite Tile
“Granite labels as one of the most preferable natural stone surfaces both for commercial and residential purposes alike. Installing them correctly not only lends in a fresh breath of refinement into your living space but also helps to augment your home resale value.
Best and Stylish way to use natural slate tile in your home
Posted by Admin on 4/11/2019 to Guide for slate Tiles
For best and stylish way to use natural slate tile in your home you should consult with a reliable tile supplier in the region. Check their product catalogue for quality natural slate options and pick the ones that best match your design concept.
Granite Tile Countertop Installation Without Grout Lines- A Knowledge Base
Posted by Admin on 4/5/2019 to Guide for Granite Tile
Truth be told, a seamlessly fitted granite tile counter top (without the right colour, texture, and design) is wonderful to look at. And though it might appear like it has no grout to keep it in place, like in small tiles, a proper tile installation will require a secured layer of grout.