Marble Tile is a good choice for counter top but it need high maintenance cost because it’s stained and scratched value is greater than other tiles. Only a small spill of tea, coffee or mustard oil can ruin your brand-new floor. Means you need extra care about your marble floor to maintain its real beauty, or you will need an address of right stone professional that refinish them on low amount of money.
- Granite Tiles For Bedroom
- Marble Tiles For Stairs
- Porcelain slab for kitchen counter tops
- Marble flooring tiles for Bedroom
- Best places where we can use granite tiles
- Slate mosaic tiles for a Fireplace
- Difference between polished and unpolished marble floor tile
- Mosaic tiles and it's variant for decorative flooring option
- Slate tiles for kitchen Backsplash
- Are marble tiles best for shower walls?
Posted by Admin on 4/26/2019
Posted by Admin on 4/14/2019 to Guide for Granite Tile
“Granite labels as one of the most preferable natural stone surfaces both for commercial and residential purposes alike. Installing them correctly not only lends in a fresh breath of refinement into your living space but also helps to augment your home resale value.
Posted by Admin on 4/11/2019
For best and stylish way to use natural slate tile in your home you should consult with a reliable tile supplier in the region. Check their product catalogue for quality natural slate options and pick the ones that best match your design concept.
Posted by Admin on 4/5/2019 to Guide for Granite Tile
Truth be told, a seamlessly fitted granite tile counter top (without the right colour, texture, and design) is wonderful to look at. And though it might appear like it has no grout to keep it in place, like in small tiles, a proper tile installation will require a secured layer of grout.