Generally new flooring job is done in two steps- first, choosing the floor type and secondly, getting it installed. It seems like a cakewalk, right? It certainly should, but as long as you hire a licensed, reputed contractor to perform the installation.
- Granite Tiles For Bedroom
- Marble Tiles For Stairs
- Porcelain slab for kitchen counter tops
- Marble flooring tiles for Bedroom
- Best places where we can use granite tiles
- Slate mosaic tiles for a Fireplace
- Difference between polished and unpolished marble floor tile
- Mosaic tiles and it's variant for decorative flooring option
- Slate tiles for kitchen Backsplash
- Are marble tiles best for shower walls?
Posted by Admin on 3/23/2020
Posted by Admin on 3/13/2020
It’s a well known factor that natural stones like-soapstone, quartz, marble and granite are mostly quarried in Brazil and Italy but a less percentage of people realise that the America is also a leading producer of granite and marble. In 2017 more than 560 K tons of granite and over 54 K tons of marble were produced in quarries across the country.