Available in gorgeous natural shades of green, blue, black, grey, brown and even rusty-red- slate tiles is Mother Nature’s one of the many gifts. Regardless of where, or in what existing interior space décor you install it, they will ever remain, a spectacle of beauty!
- Places Where We Can Use Slate Tiles
- Granite Tiles For Bedroom
- Marble Tiles For Stairs
- Porcelain slab for kitchen counter tops
- Marble flooring tiles for Bedroom
- Best places where we can use granite tiles
- Slate mosaic tiles for a Fireplace
- Difference between polished and unpolished marble floor tile
- Mosaic tiles and it's variant for decorative flooring option
- Slate tiles for kitchen Backsplash
Posted by Admin on 3/31/2019
Posted by Admin on 3/30/2019
Ever Wondered What Makes Slate Floor Tiles So Popular?
There are probably a dozen reasons, but the one which stands out is its natural beauty and aesthetic sheen.
Posted by Admin on 3/23/2019 to Guide for Marble Tiles
The first thing you always keep in mind while going to choose marble tile for your new space. Don’t go to be an overwhelming decision. The variation of marble tile is categories by different purpose.
Posted by Admin on 3/14/2019
For centuries slate tiles have been a popular choice for many homeowners. It comes with a fine-grained density which presents its water resistant and stains impervious qualities. Furthermore, slate floor tiles are also fired repellent, can withstand an impressive amount of foot traffic, and owing to its natural variation in design, colour and appearance; it gorgeously enhances numerous decorative styles.
Posted by Admin on 3/7/2019
Stunning texture- Stain Resistant- Super Strong; there are endless reasons as to why you should think of getting your floors upgraded with natural slate.
Posted by Admin on 3/4/2019
Why Homeowners Trust Limestone For Their Flooring?