Features and Benefits
- Advanced penetrating microbond protection
- Maximum protection against most stains
- Makes cleaning stone easier
- Preserves natural look
- Water-based formula
- Interior and exterior
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, bluestone,
saltillo, travertine and sandstone. Best suited for the most porous
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a
small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of
application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure
for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface
is clean and free of waxes and coatings. Sealer may be applied to damp
surfaces one hour after standing water has been removed. Surface
temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F. Ensure that the area is
well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry. Keep
children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
- Ensure cap is closed and sealed, and shake well before use.
- Mask off surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, roller, brush or low-pressure sprayer.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 10-15 minutes. During
this time, keep the surface wet with sealer, adding more sealer as
needed. DO NOT ALLOW SEALER TO COMPLETELY DRY ON THE SURFACE.
- A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces. If a
second coat is required, it should be applied 30-40 minutes after the
initial application as directed in steps 3-4.
- Following the final application, thoroughly wipe dry the entire surface with clean absorbent towels.
- Should a sealer residue appear, rewet the impacted section of
the surface with sealer. Agitate the surface with a white nylon
scrubbing pad to loosen residue and wipe dry with a clean, absorbent
- A full cure is achieved in 24-72 hours. Use of the treated surface may resume in 6-8 hours. If use of the surface must resume sooner, cover the treated surface with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure has been achieved.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
- Gallon: up to 900 sq ft for a single coat application